The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Kia Salter. The term the “Site” refers to https://kiasalter.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT & HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter the KS List, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and when it applies your website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- This Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website, in the future, may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. A note, identifying the content as sponsored, will appear either in the post title, within the post itself, or at the end of the post content. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- KiaSalter.com is affiliated with marketing programs. By clicking and/or purchasing items via certain links on this site and across related social media platforms, we may receive a commission. In some cases, we may receive flat payments for hosting ads or links with these affiliates.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us, through this Site, could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
WILL WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
USER CONTENT/COMMENT RESTRICTIONS
When submitting registration information to the Site, you may be able to provide “User Content”. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Site. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. We love our readers, however, we reserve the right to remove, without explanation, any User Content we deem to be abusive, threatening, annoying, obscene, defamatory, malicious, inaccurate, racially/sexually/religiously inappropriate, or otherwise offensive and simply in poor taste. We do not, and will never, promote negative content on this Site. You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with our Policy and Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and block or terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You will also not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc. unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content.
TO COMPANIES & BRANDS
Before contacting Kia, please consider if your product (s)is a good fit for KiaSalter.com. This includes, but are not limited to, our aesthetic and editorial content that’s already shared on this site. This ensures a more successful partnership between our brand and yours, which is important to me. If you feel that your company/brand is a good fit, don’t hesitate to email us email@example.com.
MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive. If your information is kept by a third-party service we use, such as Shopify or Disqus, then you will need to delete your personal information from those respective sites.
Last Updated: July 15, 2017